A Bit About Me.

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I'm a truck driver from Sheffield, England

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Its not over, its just been delayed... for a while

Had to make one of the most difficult decisions of my life this week. Contacted H&R earlier this week and told them that unfortunately I wont be able to make the trip to Lethbridge later this year.

My Mums condition has deteriorated over the last few weeks and after a lot of discussion with family and friends I feel I must stay here, where I am needed and try to help her and Dad as much as possible, so much so that I have found a job that gets me home most nights, so I can be around when needed.

Thanks to everyone who has been in touch with help and advice, it was appreciated.

To the people who have made the move,or are in the process of going over, I sincerely hope it works out for you all and I hope to be there at some point in the future if the opportunity arises again.
Good Bye and Good Luck to you all in whatever you choose to do.

4 comments:

mark said...

Hi mate i was sorry to hear that when you phoned me the other day, i know how much you had been looking forward to working for H&R Transport and especially when i had got you interested in canada all those months ago, i am sure you will keep in touch,and what we doing in saskatchewan

Mark said...

Thanks Mark, good luck to you and Louise, i hope its everything you have been working towards and more.

Make sure you find a house with plenty of spare rooms, we'll be out for a holiday as soon as possible.
:)

rab said...

Hi mark sorry to hear your mums not keeping well all you can do is there to help

rab said...

Hi mark sorry to hear your mums not keeping well all you can do is there to help